Create NFT (Non-Fungible Tokens) directly from your WordPress website and submit on the Blockchain. This plugin is the perfect starting point for any NFT Marketplace (WordPress/WooCommerce).
- Deploying NFTs to your wallet’s current network.
- Single Vendor or Multi Vendor.
- Compatible with any blockchain that uses EVM and Solidity.(Polygon, ETH, BSC, etc.)
- Restrict networks that you don’t want to deploy to.
- Upload your users assets locally or leverage them to Moralis
- Automatically mints your first nft
- Easy Installation & Setup
- Extensive Offline & Online Documentation, made with Documenter
- Fast as lightning and easy to use
- Easy to use Settings Panel
- Translatable & WPML Ready
- Backend/Frontend made with VueJS + Ant
- Responsive Layout
- Build your NFT Marketplace with iBid NFT Marketplace theme – Live Demo
- Add-ons (not included):
- WordPress Live NFT Cards Affiliates with VueJS (Get Now | Live Demo)
- WooCommerce NFT Importer (Get Now | Live Demo)
- WooCommerce NFT Importer – WCFM (Addon) (Get Now | Live Demo)
- WooCommerce NFT Importer – Data Fetcher via Cronjob (Addon) (Get Now | Live Demo)
- MetaMask Authenticator for WordPress & WooCommerce (Get Now | Live Demo)
1. Enefti Theme: How to start a Real NFT Marketplace in WordPress by using the Enefti theme:
2. iBid Auctions: Our Best-Selling Auctions Theme and the NFT Marketplace Demo:
3. Cryptic: Our Best-Selling Cryptocurrency WordPress Theme:
4. Numismatico: ICO & NFT Listings Theme:
5. Other Themes and Plugins: See all our Crypto Themes & Crypto Plugins.
Frequent Asked Questions
Q: Where can I see if my NFT was created in Blockchain?
A: Blockexplorer of the current network (of the used network).
Q: A list of compatible blockchains?
A: Any Solidity supported blockchain.
Q: On which Blockchain is the NFT created?
A: Blockexplorer of the current network (selected from the wallet).
Q: I need login with Metamask?
A: Check this add-on: (MetaMask Authenticator for WordPress & WooCommerce);
Q: Is this compatible with WooCommerce?
A: After creating an NFT, you can import it in WooCommerce using our add-on: (WooCommerce NFT Importer);
Q: Is this multi-vendor ready?
A: Yes, vendors can can import created NFTs in WooCommerce using our add-on: (WooCommerce NFT Importer – WCFM (Addon));
Q: Compatible with other themes?
A: Yes! It is compatible with any theme;
Q: What is the name of the theme used in this demo?
A: iffiliate – WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates Theme by ModelTheme;
Q: How to Increase the Memory Limit on WordPress?
A: Please check this tutorial;
We do not provide refunds for these sorts of mistaken purchases. Due to the nature of digital goods, it’s not possible to “return” them. Therefore, refunds can only be given for products that are broken, but this is not the case, as our theme have been reviewed and accepted by an Envato review team.