WordPress Meta Data Filter & Taxonomies Filter – MDTF – the plugin for searching and filtering WordPress content – posts and their custom types by taxonomies and meta data fields. The plugin has very high flexibility thanks to its rich filter elements and in-built meta data constructor!
The main idea of the plugin – make your WordPress site content is filterable and searchable by meta fields and taxonomies on the same time. With this plugin you will be able to filter meta fields and taxonomies on the same time of: posts, custom post types, WooCommerce products, Jigoshop products.
- If you want to make searchable – car’s, homes for sale, rent, hotels, ships, wooshop products AND jigoshop products, Easy Digital Downloads and any other things on your site – the plugin is for you
- If your site is Real estate agency
- If your site is Cars Dealer – the plugin is for you
- If your site is Hotel place searching – the plugin is for you
- If you have a Culinary site with tons of recipes – the plugin is for you
- If your site is a Showcase or is your Portfolio – the plugin is for you
- If you want simply make searchable your posts – the plugin is for you
- If your site is woocommerce shop and you want to make products searchable by meta fields, product caregory, price, product attributes on the same time – the plugin is for you
The plugin can give you the next power:
- Any types of posts filtering, woocommerce products filtering, jigoshop products filtering – by meta fields AND multiple taxonomies on the same time!
- Ready for Jigoshop! and EasyDigitalDownloads
- Post Messenger – let your customers will know about new posts or products according to their selected search criterias
- AJAX SEARCHING FOR WOOCOMMERCE and another custom post types
- Search by post title and/or its content
- STATISTIC – analyze the information about what your customers filtering on your site
- Create new meta fields with built-in constructor: checkboxes, drop-downs, range-sliders, calendars, textinputs, multi drop-downs, labels
- Make searchable your products by already existing meta fields and taxonomies
- Make searchable your products by new meta fields and taxonomies
- INSERT SEARCH FORMS BY SHORTCODES IN THE PLACE YOU WANT
- CREATE SHORTCODES BY the CONSTRUCTOR
- AJAX RECOUNT OF ITEMS WITHOUT PAGE RELOADING
- Step for range slider optionally (integer and decimal. Example: 12 and 1.618)
- IT IS NOT JUST A PLUGIN IT IS THE INFO-FILTER COMBINE
Live-demo sites of the plugin:
The plugin Features:
Reflections – is functionality for synchronizing new meta fields with already existed meta fields to make post searchable by them!
How to create simple Car Dealer site from scratch
For all customers who doesn’t understand how to create filters for woocommerce and want to filter products by taxonomies, price and product attributes – FREE filter installation!
Just write us in THE SUPPORT REQUEST next please: Hello, I bought MDTF plugin for woocommerce and I want to have filters by taxonomies and price. Create them please.
And send me of course your wp-admin credentials. So your economy is time and 20$. That is all Buying this plugin you get more than one plugin. Get more for free as gift!!
WHAT IS IT BUILT-IN META DATA CONSTRUCTOR?
Meta Data Constructor is what makes this plugin UNIQUE. No other search plugins come with such powerful and advanced features out of the box. All your searches are over—no pun intended and we really mean it!
With this search plugin you can create custom meta-fields with simple clicks – no coding experience required. You choose how your search form(s) html-items should be presented on your site’s front end: with drop-down, checkboxes and/or range sliders, calendars, textinputs.
For example you already have your own shop online, and like many you have come across other shops with very cool features and fancy search forms, with numerous options… Now you would like to see such a great form on your own site. But how could you achieve this without coding experience or paying a premium fee? Just purchase this plugin for a mere $30 and you will be able to create powerful search forms in no time, using our unique built-in Meta Data Constructor with meta fields and taxonomies. All is documented with videos. Example of a seacrh forms:
If your shop already has a lot of meta-fields and you want to use them: built-in meta data constructor has a great tool for it called ‘Reflection’. How does it works (step by steps instructions included in our comprehensive online documentation and videos)?
You can create a new html item via the built-in meta data constructor, for price as an example, it would be a range-slider, check checkbox ‘Reflect value from meta key’, and paste your old key in the newly enabled text area. Press Update. All done. From now on your old meta value is also searchable thanks to MDTF! Neat.
There is a lot more you can do with this seacrh plugin of course, make sure to check the documentation and watch our videos.
Thanks for your interest.
WordPress plugins & PHP scripts for business