With this plugin you can display a set of images as a grid or in a carousel slider.
Compatible with WordPress v.5
It’s perfect to:
- Display a list of clients, supporters, partners or sponsors logos in your wordpress website;
- Create a grid of images with external or internal links;
- Any other creative use you might think of!
You can display the images in 3 different ways
- Normal gridThe images will have a fixed size, but they will adapt to the available space, adapting also to different screen sizes.
- Responsive GridThe images will be displayed in a grid with the number of columns you set and the images will resize to fit the columns. On smaller screens the grid will adapt, and the images will resize accordingly. In smaller screens if the number of columns set is to big for the size of the screen, less columns will display.
- Horizontal CarouselThe images will be presented in a horizontal carousel that is responsive and also works well in touch devices. In the settings of the plugin, you can set how many slides to show, the transition speed, if auto scroll is enabled, and many other settings.
You can enhance the images, with pre-built styles and tooltips
- Grayscale StyleCompatible with most browsers, you can choose to display the logos on a grayscale version and a bit of transparency, and choose if on hover the image will have the original colors or not.
- Box HighlightSimple style, that on hover displays a highlight of the image.
- TooltipsYou can choose to display a tooltip or not.
Future versions of the plugin will probably include more built-in styles as it is easy to add new ones.
Filter by categories
You can group your images by categories and display only a selected category or all of them! This way you can even have a list for clients, other list for sponsors, and so on!
NEW: Live Category Filter!
In the Grid layouts you can also include a live category filter, so your visitors can select which logos to see. You can use a enhance filter (example below) or a hide filter.
Possible to set URLs and Count Clicks!
And of course, you can set URLs to them, they can have links that can open on the same page or in a new page. You can enable the tracking option in the settings and you’ll have information on how many times the logo was clicked.
Widget & WPBakery Ready!
To include a grid or carousel inside a widget area is as simple as including any other widget! The plugin comes ready with a widget so you can easily display the logos you need, just be filling out the form! This widget will also work on Layers WP. An extra component will also be added to WPBakery (previously known as Visual Composer).
Shortcode and PHP Function Generator!
It couldn’t be more easy to generate the necessary code to display the logos. Just go to the Shortcode generator, choose the settings you want and the shortcode and the php function that you can use will be generated and ready to copy and paste where you want! Shortcodes are to be used in posts and pages, while the php function will be necessary if you want to hard code the logo showcase in your theme files.
Custom Feature Name!
You don’t like this feature to be called “Logos”? Go in the plugin settings and change it to whatever you want!
Default Image size and Carousel Settings
You can change the default size of your logo images on the settings. This way, when you upload new images they will be resized to the specified dimensions.
You also have a set of options to control the carousel, like the transition speed, number of slides to move, number of slides to show, if you want to display the controls or not, auto scroll active or not, etc.
Bulk Upload using the Media Library
You can upload all your logos using the Media Library then select all of them and perform a bulk action to add them as Logo entries to the Logos Showcase plugin.
Multi-use! Be creative!
Although this was built to better serve as a simple way to display client, sponsor or supporters logos in your wordpress website, you can use it for other purposes! If you have a problem that requires a plugin that will display a list of images with links, this plugin can be useful!
The plugin uses the awesome bxSlider to build the responsive carousel.