Please note that the websites are not included in this product. They are sold by other authors.
iOS demohttps://apps.apple.com/us/app/listapp-listing-directory/id1355477469Android demohttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inspireui.listapp.mylistingWebsite demoMyListing, ListifyDocument guidehttps://docs.inspireui.com/listappYoutube Channelhttps://www.youtube.com/inspireuiCompany Sitehttps://inspireui.comSupport Githubhttps://github.com/inspireui/support/issues
ListApp – Listing Directory app by React Native
ListApp helps you to create, manage, organize and monetize any listing business you want quickly, seamlessly and beautifully.
Having your listing business in App makes a big different for you and your end-users.
Main advantages that ListApp can provide you with:
- Maximize your website potential: You don’t need to waste a high amount of money to build new mobile applications besides your existing website to enhance your customers’ booking or ordering experiences when they are on their phones. ListApp takes your website to the next level by releasing your business in Application using contents on your current website.
- Better personalization:Each end-user is different from the other. To get profit from them, you need to give them information that they are looking for, within their interest, and real-time.
- Able to utilize mobile device features such as:
- Maps:ListApp integrates map feature into your listing app to allow your end-users be able to find their nearest interested locations right from their mobile phones.
- Offline access:Users can save their location wish-lists, images or booking events offline for later use without the need of internet connection.
- Calendar Event: Booking new appointment or making reservations can be in just few minutes through Calendar Event Setting feature of ListApp. After that, your users will be notified through their calendars.
Develop listing business on the app with ListApp empowers end-user experience which will bring profit to your business.
- Higher sale conversion opportunities
- Better order and booking controls
- Beautiful and clean presence for trustable business
- Consumer relationship management
For your end-users:
- Smooth and easy navigation on their smartphone.
- Convenience to find and get real-time needed informations like reviews, ratings, offers etc
- Better controls over personal search and booking history.
Passion can not wait, start now with ListApp!
Release Change Logs:
v1.8.01. Update – update Expo 0.392. Update – Fix missing categories3. Fix – login Facebook issue and improve authentication.4. Update – minor bug fixes and compatible with latest React Native
1. Update – update Expo 0.362. Update – Fix missing categories3. Update – minor bug fixes and compatible with latest React Native
1. Update – update Expo 0.352. Update – Fix some minor bug and performance improvement
1. Update – Fixing missing image from the homepage + category listing2. Update – Fix performance issues
1. Update – latest Expo 0.33 to support Android 64bit2. Update – minor bug fix on the hompage layout issues
1. Update – fix the build script issue (require cycle)2. Update – fix safe area issue on iphone X, XS Max3. Update – fix the rating issues3. Update – minor bug fix and performance improve
1. New – compatible with new Jobify template, demo site – http://jobify.inspireui.com2. New – 10x values with new redesign UI homepage, please check detail document from https://docs.inspireui.com/listapp/theme/3. Add – new document link https://docs.inspireui.com/listapp and we will keep improving it4. Add – new video A-Z video guide – https://youtu.be/DhygvqSsAKs – (will continues update)5. Add – Whatsapp button at listing detail6. Improve – performance and loading modal7. Update – refactor for easier to connect more Listing template8. Update – fix minor bug and UI improvement9. Update – latest expo library and related libraries10. Planning – add new Pro version which is base on react-native-cli (please let us know your feedback)
1. New – we open the official Facebook group for open discussion and keep the latest notify from the team – https://www.facebook.com/groups/InspireUI/2. Update – Crashing issue when searching from the Filter modal3. Update – Minor UI tweak at the filter screen.
1. New – compatible with MyHome (MyListing template), the demo app – https://shrtm.nu/6T1U and web – http://myhome.inspireui.com 2. New – Mapping redesign and support search by using Google API – screenshot: https://shrtm.nu/53Iz3. New – add more config option to show the Listing Detail more dynamically – https://shrtm.nu/7wtL5. New – compatible with MyListing 2.0 6. Update – performance improvement on both iOS & Android, please make sure you install the ReGnerate Image plugin base on this document – https://shrtm.nu/lA1b7. Update – update the More menu item and add Plus button to allow Vendor to create new Listing – https://shrtm.nu/dVIa8. Update – empty state screen for my booking, my cart.9. Fixed – resolve some major bug fix on both iOS & Android10. Update – documentation https://inspireui.github.io/listapp/docs/quickstart11. Update – latest Expo 0.32 and library
– FIXED – ‘filename’ of undefined (by removing the .babelrc file)
– UPDATE – Latest Expo 31.0.5 and libraries- FIXED – minor bug fix on https://github.com/inspireui/support/issues/3
– Fixed – Facebook login issues- UPDATE – Latest Expo 31 and libraries – UPDATE – document guide for JWT config (https://inspireui.github.io/listapp/docs/setup)- UPDATE – replace .babel file by using babel.config.js- IMPORTANT: update latest Expo 31 which could cause VERY SLOW at development mode (as you will get the “require cycle: ” warning, please remove the IF block from node_modules/metro/src/lib/polyfills/require.js (https://gyazo.com/df9e8c80e88d51fed30807b0a369e7e1) – Or, select the build with PRODUCTION MODE to resolve the issues)
1. UPDATE – fixed facebook login issues2. UPDATE – fixed countried list issues3. UPDATE – minor bug fix4. NEXT – new Expo 31 will be release on next couple of days
1. NEW – vendor user can now create new Listing (https://gyazo.com/d28f1821d499f95ace624e11b01cf80d)2. NEW – Support Payment for the booking (multi payment services is also support) – https://gyazo.com/98a82d03d9e0460222f7e5be5a8a76fd3. UPDATE – combine searching & map view for easy looking4. UPDATE – fixed crashing issue on Android5. UPDATE – minor bug fix from the reporting forum6. UPDATE – updated latest library and Expo
v1.4.21. support RTL & Language picker (Setting page)2. Fixed back issue on Searching page3. Minor bug fix and improve the performance
1. Minor bug fix on this releases: back from Searching issues, display Rating, totalRate…2. Fixed mapping issues, comment counting wrong from MyListing3. Improve Search by using the debounce function.4. Update new document: https://inspireui.github.io/listapp/docs/quickstartv1.4.11. Minor bug fix on this releases: back from Searching issues, display Rating, totalRate…2. Fixed mapping issues, comment counting wrong from MyListing3. Improve Search by using the debounce function.4. Update new document: https://inspireui.github.io/listapp/docs/quickstart
1. Breaking change update for performance speed up 3x.2. Redesign the Listing Detail sexier (image gallery is easier to navigate and can be zoom in/out, action buttons are moved to the bottom, chat and booking can be config, performance speeds up…)3. Chat feature is now supported, the end-user could easy to chat with the Listing owner4. Improve performance on the map page5. Add animate onboarding that supports Lottie files6. Add Pull to refresh on homepage7. Many bugs fixed and minor tuning up.8. Fixed most of the crashing issues, but if you can find out any crashing please report us9. No need to update the WordPress plugins on this version.8. Update latest libraries (React Native, Expo 30.0), please update the expo-cli (https://blog.expo.io/expo-sdk-30-0-0-is-now-available-e64d8b1db2a7)9. New documents are coming soon…(we are migration new document hosting out from gitbook to S3 storage and add more detail guideline)
1. New multi-language is supported, include RTL language.2. Support Booking Feature for MyListing template3. Add new Language picker to support multi-language config4. Fixed the search default categories image is empty 5. Fixed empty categories image from the Search screen6. Fixed mapping issues 7. Fixed ListApp manager plugins issues8. Update the latest libraries (React Native, Expo…)
1. Filter features: Ability to search by filter with Tag, regions, event, keywords (on Map and Searching page). Update ListApp Manager to support new searching & filtering. 3. Fix raw HTML content issues4. Ability to update color background onboarding by the config file5. Upgrade react-navigation 2.0 with performance improvement 6. Fixed some issues on Android that cause crashing7. Minors bug fix and UX improvements.2. Add Push notification via Firebase + Expo. 8. IMPORTANT: nearest location will be updated on this release as well (on map view)
1. New WordPress Plugin support easier to config – https://github.com/inspireui/listapp-manager (please make sure to disable the previous plugin)2. New search items on Map3. New search default page4. Update the app API to get dynamic loading via ListApp Manager 5. New profile page6. Crash report support – integrate with Sentry7. UX/performance improvement and bug fixed. 8. Add build script: yarn setup (Mac OS only)9. Update document guide
1. Fixed crash issue when show photo galeries2. Add new Customize document v1.1.2 1. Fixed Bundle issues and build on iOS2. Add video installing guide: https://youtu.be/EQwss-d2I08 3. Update plugins rest-api-listapp4. Update getting start document 5. Fixed missing image slideshow6. Minor bugs fix and performance improve
1. Integrate with Listify, added demo website: http://listify.inspireui.com2. Integrate with MyListing, added demo website: http://mylisting.inspireui.com3. Fix Android build issue4. Fix Close button when view post detail5. Improve category page6. Minor bugs fix and performance improve
– Release first version v.1